Finally, software that takes the work out of car design and creation. And, yes, user-friendly.
Introducing OptimumKinematics, software that makes computer-aided suspension design and analysis fast and convenient.
Check out our 14-day FREE trial and start designing today.
Our engineers created OptimumKinematics after years of customers asking the same car-handling questions and facing the same suspension design challenges.
- Intuitive user-friendly layout – Features three sections: Design, motion, and analysis so you can work faster and smarter.
- Fast and reliable solver – Successfully validated against leading CAD software packages and test data collected at automotive labs.
- Interactive 3D visualizations – Inspecting and modifying suspension design is easy.
- Powerful Post Processing Tools – Includes more than 400 data channels that can be plotted against each other or tabulated in a report. Easily compare results from multiple designs in customizable graphs and report tables.
- Direct application to car design and setup – Tools to design experiments as well as built-in flexibility for units and coordinate systems.
OptimumKinematics Forces Module is a new add-on that lets you calculate forces on suspension components.
With OptimumKinematics Forces Module you can:
- Define input load cases. Simulate the front and rear suspension for any combination of forces and moments, which can be applied either at the contact patch or at wheel centers.
- Combine force and motion inputs. Simulate forces and moments inputs at any heave, roll, pitch, and steering configuration.
- Analyze results. Output channels include forces and moments reactions at every suspension pick-up point. You can easily export these results as tables, and use them as inputs in FEA software.
- Double A-Arm
- MacPherson Pivot Arm
- MacPherson Independent Arms
- Five Links
- Semi-trailing Arm
- Live Axle Panhard Bar
- Live Axle Watt’s Linkage
- No Actuation
- Direct Coilover
- Separate Spring/Dampers
- Torsion bar
- Torsion Bar 3rd Spring
- MonoShock Rotational
- MonoShock Slider
- Push/Pull with 3rd spring
- Push/Pull with 3rd spring chassis constrained
Supported Anti Roll Bar:
- No ARB
- U-Bar with rocker
- T-Bar with rocker and 3rd spring
- T-Bar and 3rd spring
Supported Steering System:
- Rack and Pinion
- Recirculating ball
All the supported systems can be created in OptimumKinematics. The user can analyze front or rear suspension independently or together.
Take a test drive for a first-hand look at how OptimumKinematics can help you!
Starting at $749.00 US/year