Are you a seasoned veteran in vehicle dynamics?
Just starting out?
Somewhere in between?
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
If I am not an engineer, can I attend your seminars?
Who should attend a seminar?
Do you offer discounts for current university students?
What about professional discounts?
Do you offer other discounts?
How do I register for a seminar?
How can I pay for a seminar?
We accept credit cards, wire transfers, and checks. We must receive your full payment before we can confirm your registration.
What is your cancellation policy?
- OptimumG reserves the right to cancel a course due to insufficient enrollment, inclement weather, or other unforeseen circumstances. In this case, OptimumG’s liability shall be limited to a full refund of registration fees paid to OptimumG. Although seminar dates and locations are rarely changed, when booking flights for the seminar, we advise the purchase of ticket protection insurance at the time of booking. In no event shall OptimumG be liable for any cancellation or change penalties assessed by an airline or hotel as a result of seminar date changes or cancellations.
- Cancellation requests received via our email within 30 days before the seminar date: A 50% refund will be granted.
- Cancellation requests received 30 days or less before the seminar (or in the case of a registrant being a “no-show”): No refund or any form of credit will be issued.
- Alternatively, a registrant may transfer to another seminar within 12 calendar months at no additional cost, provided the participant emails us at least 7 days prior to the seminar they originally registered for, informing us of their decision not to attend and emails us 30 days prior to the date of the future seminar they wish to attend.
- No refund or any type of credit will be provided if the registrant attends all or part of a seminar.
– Julien Simon-Chautemps, Senior Race Engineer for Kimi Raikkonen, Alfa Romeo Racing – F1 Team
– Robert Loaring, I.C.E. Automotive
– Owen Hayes, Porche Motorsports
– Gilles Dubos, Chassis Systems Control Chief Engineer for PSA (CC/EPC) at Bosch France
– Yoshinao Yasuda, Tire designer/engineer, Falken Motorsport
– René Fagnan, Journalist/Reporter, Motorsports.com
– Cris Dyson, Driver and Sporting Director, Dyson Racing Team