I would recommend the seminar to students, small vehicle engineering teams, but also experienced and bigger engineering teams to get a picture of the importance of vehicle dynamics in vehicle development.
Vehicle Dynamics Team Leader
Rimac Automobili d.o.o.
Hyundai-Kia America Technical Center, Inc.
Vice president vehicle development
– Andrei Filep, Race and Performance Engineer, Audi – Vehicle Dynamics Engineer
– Lynn Liu 刘 毅, Tire Dynamics Engineer, Original Equipment Technical, Cooper Tire & Rubber Company Asia Technical Center
– Shinya Nagata, Nissan Motorsport International Co., LTD
– Jacob Greaves, Greaves Motorsport
– David Gentz, General Manager, Calspan Tire Research Facility
– Jan Prins MEng CEng FIMechE, Technical Specialist Wheels and Tyres (CAE, Standards & Strategy),
CE-58 / EC-5B, Steering Wheels And Tyres, Chassis Engineering, Product Engineering
– Dr. Injin Hwang, Hyundai Motor Company
– Julien Simon-Chautemps, Senior Race Engineer for Kimi Raikkonen, Alfa Romeo Racing – F1 Team
– Gilles Dubos, Chassis Systems Control Chief Engineer for PSA (CC/EPC) at Bosch, France
– Yoshinao Yasuda, Tire designer/engineer, Falken Motorsport
– René Fagnan, Journalist/Reporter, Motorsports.com
– Robert Loaring, I.C.E. Automotive
– Owen Hayes, Porche Motorsports
If racing is your life, don’t miss the opportunity to learn from Claude.”
– Oreste Berta