I would recommend the seminar to students, small vehicle engineering teams, but also experienced and bigger engineering teams to get a picture of the importance of vehicle dynamics in vehicle development.
Vehicle Dynamics Team Leader
Rimac Automobili d.o.o.
Hyundai-Kia America Technical Center, Inc.
Vice president vehicle development
– Andrei Filep, Race and Performance Engineer, Audi – Vehicle Dynamics Engineer
– Lynn Liu 刘 毅, Tire Dynamics Engineer, Original Equipment Technical, Cooper Tire & Rubber Company Asia Technical Center
– Shinya Nagata, Nissan Motorsport International Co., LTD
– Jacob Greaves, Greaves Motorsport
– David Gentz, General Manager, Calspan Tire Research Facility
– Jan Prins MEng CEng FIMechE, Technical Specialist Wheels and Tyres (CAE, Standards & Strategy),
CE-58 / EC-5B, Steering Wheels And Tyres, Chassis Engineering, Product Engineering
– Dr. Injin Hwang, Hyundai Motor Company
– Julien Simon-Chautemps, Senior Race Engineer for Kimi Raikkonen, Alfa Romeo Racing – F1 Team
– Gilles Dubos, Chassis Systems Control Chief Engineer for PSA (CC/EPC) at Bosch, France
– René Fagnan, Journalist/Reporter, Motorsports.com
– Robert Loaring, I.C.E. Automotive
– Owen Hayes, Porsche Motorsports
If racing is your life, don’t miss the opportunity to learn from Claude.”
– Oreste Berta
Renaud Dufour, Motorsport engineering consultant, Lead engineer – AMG team Black Falcon
I was very passionate about motorsport but had little experience in the Racing World.
In OptimumG my main project was to develop and code the mathematical model for a vehicle dynamics simulation. OptimumG gave me the opportunity to follow the complete process between writing equations in a piece of paper and validating the simulation with real racecar information.
I had access to information that I had only seen in text books. Tyre data, data acquisition files including tire loads and slip angle, aeromaps and all the information needed to run a successful simulation. For the first time I was able to understand and quantify how each parameter would modify the vehicle dynamics.
After my internship I decided to go back to Argentina to work in motorsports. Thanks to the knowledge I acquired at OptimumG, I was able to develop in a short time a successful career in the Racing world.”
– Carlos Caunedo created Caunedo Engineering who works for HH Timing as a developer
– Chunky Vazirani, Founder & Chief Designer, Vazirani Automotive
– Paolo Catone, Free-lance designer experienced in F1 (Minardi, Ligier, Prost) and LMP cars (Courage, Peugeot, Ginetta and BR01 LMP2)