OptimumTire is convenient, intuitive, and powerful because it lets you perform advanced tire data analysis, visualization, and model fitting.
You can easily compare all aspects of the tire models to raw tire data to ensure accuracy. Plus, it lets you adjust tire model coefficients, and it includes scaling factors. This means tire models will accurately correlate to data collected from test rig and road testing. Tire models as well as the processed data can be exported from many file formats.
Check out our 14-day FREE trial and start designing today.
- Import data from any source in any coordinate system and units
- Trim and process tire data
- Fit tire models from raw data
- Display tire data and models in 2-D and 3-D visualizations
- Create custom graphs or use predefined templates
- Export models for vehicle dynamic simulations
- Create automated tire analysis reports by connecting to Excel/MATLAB
Here’s what nice about OptimumTire.
It doesn’t matter whether you have access to tire data or tire model, or if you’re conducting tire testing, there’s a version that’s right for you.
|Import tire data from CSV/ASCII and TYDEX files||x||x||x|
|Process tire data: crop and collapse features||x||x||x|
|Import and export tire models as TIR files||x||x||x|
|Create 2-D and 3-D charts of tire models and tire data||x||x||x|
|OptimumTire Add-in: Evaluate tire model equations in Excel and Matlab||x||x||x|
|Tire model fitting: Create tire models from tire data. Choose from a wide list of built-in tire models||x||x|
|Write your own tire model equations and fit a custom model||x|
- Import tire data from CSV/ASCII and TYDEX files
- Process tire data: crop and collapse features
- Import and export tire models as TIR files
- Create 2-D and 3-D charts of tire models and tire data
- Add-in: Evaluate tire model equations in Excel and Matlab
- Tire model fitting: Create tire models from tire data. Choose from a wide list of built-in tire models
- Write your own tire model equations and fit a custom model
Try OptimumTire Today!
Lets you import and export tire data and tire models to create 2-D and 3-D charts. Perfect for times when you’re interested in making tire analysis but don’t need to perform tire model fittings.
Start taking advantage of OptimumTire Viewer’s beneﬁts!
Lets you fit tire models from imported tire data, plus you get all the features in the Viewer edition. And you can choose from a list of built-in tire models.
Lets you create a custom tire model and write your own forces and moments equations, plus fit a tire model from data. What’s more, the professional edition includes all of the Standard edition features.